Vibrant. Ecclectic. Diverse.
A home away from home.
I am not sure where to begin with London. I could tell you all about how magical the city looks in the winter, or attempt to describe what Wisteria hanging on mews are like, but words would fall short to this place. London is like nothing else. It is a city that harbors a plethora of cultures and languages. It's a place to quickly becomes home to the tiredsome traveler.
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
- The Culture
- Currency .
- Do wear Black.
- Don't be THAT tourist
THE GOOD STUFF
your guide to eating, drinking, and exploring like a local*
*do leave the fanny pack at home
FUEL UP HERE
- Dishoom; aromatic, delicious, the tastiest of Indian food (...drooling)
- Addie's Thai; London does Thai food best. Try this little nook in Earls Court
- The Blackbird; Pub food)
- Franco Manca (Pizza straight out of an Italian Mamma's kitchen)
MID-DAY PICK ME UP
- Store Street Espresso
- Tap Coffee
- Monmouth (Seven Dials or Corner Street)
DON'T MISS OUT ON
- Window shop on Regents St. and Carnaby Street
- Bike around Hyde Park and Kensington Palace
- Columbia Flower Market (Sundays only!) / Brick Lane / Spitafields Mkt
- Drinks @ Cahoots! Make a reservation, dress up, and drink fab cocktails!
- The classic London tour: Start out on Hyde Park Corner, walk thru the Marble Arch, St. James' Park, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Eye, and for an extra bonus, keep walking East along the water and take in St. Pauls', Tower Bridge, and museums